Sunday, March 13, 2011

George (Six)

Broken Nose was out, probably dreaming of how he clocked me good. Took me a long while to shove him off me. Problem was, with 2 slobs squirming under me, it took a lot longer than it shoulda.
Once I got up, I picked up the first one by his Clemson sweatshirt, asked him what he was doing. Like a dame, he just kept whining I busted his chest. I told him I didn't feel anything crackle when I landed. He said he was gonna sue me. I shook him a few times, reminded him he came at me with a bat, told him I lived by eye for an eye. Asked him what he thought a bat would feel like.
He said they did what George wanted. I asked why George would ruin his own theater, and the slob blubbered they spray painted nothing but the theater. When I asked him what was really going on, he clammed up.
I asked who was paying them, but he just kept right on being stupid. Threw him down on his belly, zip tied his hands, then zip tied Broken Nose. The third punk ran. I was too tired to chase him, and I still had some questions for the Skinny Punk.
He kept frowning at me, throwing a temper tantrum with his eyes. That and his throaty voice made him look like one of those high schoolers had to repeat the 10th grade a couple times.
I dangled the key in front of him like a carrot on a stick. Asked him if he knew what was in the locker. He stretched his neck to try to grab the key. He knew.
Asked him if he was there that night, and he said we didn't have any evidence he painted the logo. I reminded him I never said what I was talking about. He hawked a wet one in my face, said I was playing tricks. I wiped it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment